Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Similar topics
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL I_vote_lcapFallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL I_voting_barFallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL I_vote_lcapFallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL I_voting_barFallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL

Go down 
PengirimMessage
RifkA
***Administrator****

***Administrator****
RifkA

Jumlah posting : 766

Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL Empty
PostSubyek: Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL   Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL 2cco3r4

Release name: Fallout.New.Vegas.XBOX360-MARVEL
Size: 6.59 GB

Genre: RPG
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Developer:Obsidian Entertainment

Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL 2cdtpq9

Description:

Experience all the sights and sounds of fabulous New Vegas, brought to you by Vault-Tec, America’s First Choice in Post Nuclear Simulation. Explore the treacherous wastes of the Great Southwest from the safety and comfort of your very own vault: Meet new people, confront terrifying creatures, and arm yourself with the latest high-tech weaponry as you make a name for yourself on a thrilling new journey across the Mojave wasteland.

From Bethesda Softworks and the veteran RPG designers at Obsidian Entertainment (a team which includes members of the original Fallout and 2 teams) comes Fallout: New Vegas, a thrilling and chilling episode in the Fallout saga.

Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL 2ibdv5t

Key features:

* Feel the Heat in New Vegas! Not even nuclear fallout could slow the hustle of Sin City. Explore the vast expanses of the desert wastelands — from the small towns dotting the Mojave Wasteland to the bright lights of the New Vegas strip. See the Great Southwest as could only be imagined in Fallout.
* Feuding Factions, Colorful Characters and a Host of Hostiles! A war is brewing between rival factions with consequences that will change the lives of all the inhabitants of New Vegas. The choices you make will bring you into contact with countless characters, creatures, allies, and foes, and determine the final explosive outcome of this epic power struggle.
* New Systems! Enjoy new additions to Fallout: New Vegas such as a Companion Wheel that streamlines directing your companions, a Reputation System that tracks the consequences of your actions, and the aptly titled Hardcore Mode to separate the meek from the mighty. Special melee combat moves have been added to bring new meaning to the phrase “up close and personal”. Use V.A.T.S. to pause time in combat, target specific enemy body parts and queue up attacks, or get right to the action using the finely-tuned real-time combat mechanics.

Code:
http://shareflare.net/download/7608.7a5a018d41356df95324eb64dcec/F.N.V.X360-MARVEL.rar.html
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Fallout New Vegas XBOX360-MARVEL
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1