Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Similar topics
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash I_vote_lcapThe Essential Guide to 3D in Flash I_voting_barThe Essential Guide to 3D in Flash I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash I_vote_lcapThe Essential Guide to 3D in Flash I_voting_barThe Essential Guide to 3D in Flash I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash

Go down 
PengirimMessage
RifkA
***Administrator****

***Administrator****
RifkA

Jumlah posting : 766

The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash Empty
PostSubyek: The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash   The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:11 am

The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash 77678_1430225416

The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash (Essential Guide To...)
Apress | English | 2010-05-05 | ISBN: 1430225416 | 280 pages | PDF | 4 MB

Quote :

If you are an ActionScript developer or designer and you would like to work with 3D in Flash, this book is for you. You will learn the core Flash 3D concepts, using the open source Away3D engine as a primary tool. Once you have mastered these skills, you will be able to realize the possibilities that the available Flash 3D engines, languages, and technologies have to offer you with Flash and 3D.

• Describes 3D concepts in theory and their implementation using Away3D
• Dives right in to show readers how to quickly create an interactive, animated 3D scene, and builds on that experience throughout the book
• Each chapter contains a number of tutorials that focus on one specific feature or group of features

What you'll learn
• Use Away3D to incorporate real-time 3D into your Flash productions
• Enable users to interact with your 3D content
• Import external models
• Use lighting and shading to make your scene look realistic
• Animate your 3D scene in real time
• Use visual effects such as filters and bump mapping
• Tips for optimizing performance and generating procedural content

Who this book is for
This book is for Flash developers wanting to learn to use 3D effects within Flash using open source tools.

Download
http://hotfile.com/dl/97942033/54e609b/warezportal.us_1430225416.jcb.rar.html

http://www.duckload.com/dl/eDyU2

http://www.fileserve.com/file/4KayQtw

http://www.filesonic.com/file/60642891
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

The Essential Guide to 3D in Flash
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1