Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Similar topics
    Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
    Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
    Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
    Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
    Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
    Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
    Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
    Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
    Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
    Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
    lttlcc01
    Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS I_vote_lcapRedsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS I_voting_barRedsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS I_vote_rcap 
    babayHD
    Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS I_vote_lcapRedsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS I_voting_barRedsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS I_vote_rcap 
    -boe-
    RifkA
    chapoenk
    __blue__
    -=juludud=-
    ashayo
    ablamenko
    cahyo adi kurniawan
    Affiliates
    free forum
    free forum
    free forum
    readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
    Forum Statistic

Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS

Go down 
    3 posters
    PengirimMessage
    -boe-
    ***Administrator****

***Administrator****
    -boe-

Jumlah posting : 940
    Lokasi : In the middle of nothing... in the middle of everything ...

Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS Empty
    PostSubyek: Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS   Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS 2dhxmq8

PLEASE READ ALL TEXT FILES CONTAINED WITHIN THIS ZIP ARCHIVE, THIS INCLUDES 'credits.txt' and 'license.txt'
    THIS TOOL IS TO BE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS IS, PLEASE STOP USING THE APPLICATION AND DELETE IT.

Redsn0w is a lightweight, multi-platform jailbreaking and unlocking tool for the iPhone 2G (original iPhone), the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and also the iPod touch (first generation and second generation).

--
    Copyright 2007-2009 iPhone Dev-Team. All rights reserved. Not for commercial use.

What's old is new again
    Last night we released updated versions of our redsn0w jailbreak and ultrasn0w carrier unlock. These versions are now compatible with the iPhone 3GS running at 3.0. Welcome aboard, 3GS owners! (The tools of course remain compatible with all of the other platforms too.) Also last night, saurik released 3GS-compatible versions of MobileSubstrate and WinterBoard, components that enable many different add-ons and themes.

We realize we upset some folks (e.g. existing 3GS owners) with our earlier announcement that we wanted to hold onto the 3GS iBoot-family hole until 3.1 was out. Our aim there was to get as many people as possible onboard (within reason of course) before revealing the hole, since Apple will fix it immediately. But all of that became moot when the purplera1n release was made, since it uses the same hole.

For those of you who already own 3GS phones, the outlook is bright. As long as you have your personalized (signed) dfu/img3 files, you’ll always be able to jailbreak (even if you slip up and install stock Apple firmware in the future). For those of you without 3GS phones, it’s a race against the clock to use this particular hole. There’s nothing we can do about that, but we will always be looking for new holes.

ultrasn0w unlockers — You all must remain particularly vigilant against upgrading your basebands, since doing so will kill the unlock (for most phones, there’s no going backwards in baseband version). Apple has gotten very serious with the latest baseband — they’ve removed 180 (!) commands in an effort to cut down their exposure to holes. So please always stay away from stock Apple IPSWs and instead use our tools as we release them. These tools let you update your firmware without updating your baseband.

Those installing ultrasn0w will probably also need to do a single run of Settings->General->Reset->Reset Network Settings. We’re testing various fixes for that particular glitch.

Once again, thanks to @Oranav for finding the new injection vector that allowed us to transform yellowsn0w for baseband 02.28 into ultrasn0w for baseband 04.26, and for not revealing it to Apple before it could be used where it would be most effective — firmware 3.0.

Code:
    http://ugotfile.com/file/805367/redsn0w-win_0.8_Ezidl.zip
    Kembali Ke Atas Go down
    http://boements.heavenforum.com
    chapoenk

chapoenk

Jumlah posting : 200
    Lokasi : klirong

PostSubyek: Re: Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS   Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:33 pm

Thx om boe,, nice thread!
    Kembali Ke Atas Go down
    http://bestfriends.newforum2u.com
    cahyo adi kurniawan
    --Boements Member--

--Boements Member--
    cahyo adi kurniawan

Jumlah posting : 17
    Lokasi : klirong

PostSubyek: Re: Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS   Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:01 am

siippppppppppp.....

Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS 36591
    Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS 461369
    Kembali Ke Atas Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS   Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS Icon_minitime

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Redsn0w 0.8 (PC) Jailbreak+Unlock all iPhones including 3GS
    Kembali Ke Atas 
    Halaman 1 dari 1