Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Similar topics
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 I_vote_lcapScott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 I_voting_barScott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 I_vote_lcapScott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 I_voting_barScott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lttlcc01
***Contributors Forum***

***Contributors Forum***

Jumlah posting : 3039

Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 Empty
PostSubyek: Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010   Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:49 am

Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010 6f5173c2c6a952a63748186d8b5279eb
Scott Gallagher - Local Marketing Source 2010
Language: English | 704 x 480 | 29.97 fps | .avi | 11.27 GB
Genre: eLearning

This six week coaching course gives you the most robust training package focused on local online marketing ever created. Through professional video instruction Scott Gallagher will show you how to market a local business through the Internet plus how to manage and acquire those local clients.
Filled with step-by-step instruction you will quickly learn the core elements needed to build an agency with multiple monthly paying clients. This course includes practical worksheets and templates that you can apply directly to your business. Combine all this with weekly live Q&A calls with Scott Gallagher and the LMS Faculty and your business is headed for profitable success.

Learn the execution of local Internet marketing:

* How to attract unlimited business from Google for free.

* How to engage with your client’s customers using the Internet so they spend more often.

* How to create and use videos to increase sales and conversion.

* How to use Web 2.0 properties like Facebook and Twitter to market a local business.

* How to do email marketing properly to build lifelong customers.

* How to manage your Internet marketing campaign properly.

* Where to find the right tools to get the job done.

Learn the management of a local Internet marketing agency:

* How to sell high priced services to local businesses using the highly acclaimed “SEO Sales Trail.” No prior experience required!

* How to manage multiple clients and utilize economies of scale to maximize your profits.

* How to find and manage multiple resources such as outsourced contractors, commissioned employees and in-house employees as you grow.

* What tools are used to manage your business efficiently to ensure quality delivery of services and high productivity from your team.

* How to build and understand a growth strategy to implement resources as the business grows.

* What critical Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are required to measure and monitor from your first day in business.

Includes the Marketing Local Business Online eBook

By Scott Gallagher – This 187 page eBook is your guide to learn how to market local business online and build a profitable local internet marketing agency.

MLBO Course Details

The Marketing Local Business Online Coaching Course will show you how to market local businesses through the Internet plus how to manage and acquire those local clients.

The course focuses on both the Execution of services and the Management of services for clients. The course is six weeks long and instructed by Scott Gallagher.

The course is organized into six modules that are released on a weekly basis. Once a module is released you will have ongoing access to the content so that you can review the material as often as you like at your own convenience.

Each module includes professional video instruction of the topics covered along with bonus documents, templates and webinars related to the content being taught.

Module 1 – Laying the Foundation

This module consists of six instructional videos to establish the fundamentals necessary for succeeding with Local Internet Marketing.

In order for you to establish a real sustainable business providing local online marketing services you will need to understand what methods deliver the best results for a local business and where to focus your time to deliver these results.

Module 1 will provide an overview of the core concepts of marketing a local business online and the tools you need to focus on to get results. These concepts include driving traffic to a website, converting that traffic with a call-to-action and then measuring and improving performance. Scott will share with you proven methods that he has used to deliver consistent results in these areas to his local business clients.

How This Module Will Help You

This module will lay an important foundation for you to build on. This knowledge will help you establish your own principles for your business. You will be provided with an overview and understanding of the online marketing tools and systems for a local business, enabling you to speak as an authority on the subject. You will be provided with the confidence to command higher prices from your customers, preparing you to deliver high quality services for a long time.

**Module 1 Bonus**

# Marketing Local Business Online eBook - By Scott Gallagher – This 187 page eBook is your guide that compliments the MLBO Coaching Course to learn how to market local business online and build a profitable local internet marketing agency.

# The “SEO Sales Trail” Webinar – This process, developed by Scott and LMS, has received a lot of amazing reviews for its consistent success. This recorded webinar covers a proven method for taking new prospects down the path that leads to new paying clients for your business. This uses a solution selling approach in a systematic process to create a genuine interest and desire in prospects for your Internet marketing services.

Module 2 – Websites and Search Engine Marketing

This module consists of five instructional videos focusing on the proper use and development of local business websites and an overview of the search engine marketing strategies to drive targeted traffic to the websites.

The website of a local business is a primary focal point of the online marketing strategy. You will need to learn how to deliver websites that generate prospects for your local business clients and how search engine marketing is used to drive targeted traffic to the website to increase the number of qualified prospects.

Module 2 will provide instruction on the objective and audience of a local business website and explain the “4D” process for website creation. Scott will cover the key elements of search engine marketing that you need to understand for a local business including search engine rankings, keywords, on-the-page factors, off-the-page factors and pay-per-click (PPC).

You will learn how to properly manage the creation of quality websites that perform well for local business owners. You will have the knowledge to deliver tremendous value to your customers, in turn, earning the right to more business from them. You will have the skills to properly use the best tools with the greatest efficiency, giving you more time to focus on tasks to build your business. The skills taught in this module will give you the self-assurance that your service is as good or better as your top competitor, and that you provide more value to your customers than your competitors.

**Module 2 Bonus**

# Website Questionnaire for Local Businesses – This is a document with over 50 questions to help local business owners and you brainstorm and generate ideas to create the website white paper document.

# Website White Paper Template – This is a website design template document to help small business owners collect their ideas and present them in a fashion suitable for a designer, developer, marketer and user to understand.

Module 3 – Pay-Per-Click (PPC)

This module consists of instructional videos by LMS Faculty member Kristie McDonald focusing on how to use Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising methods for local businesses.

Recent advances in Pay-Per-Click (PPC) targeting allow for focused campaigns targeting very specific geographical areas. You will need to understand this method of driving traffic and when it is best utilized to deliver results for your local business clients.

Module 3 will provide an overview of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising and how this method is able to drive immediate highly targeted traffic to a local business website. Kristie will provide instruction on properly setting up a Google AdWords campaign for a local business and best practices for ad writing and performance tracking.

You will learn all the pitfalls and common hurdles typically done in the paid advertising arena. This will afford you more time to focus on the tasks that yield the greatest return on the investment of your time. This is a module that will allow you to provide an additional service to your customer, enhancing their value with you, for little effort on your part. Being taught by an industry veteran, one that is trusted as a business partner from the author of AdWords for Dummies, LMS Faculty member, Kristie McDonald, will give you the assurance that LMS is the best resource for your local marketing education.

**Module 3 Bonus**

# Managing PPC Clients Webinar – This recorded webinar covers business models you can use to sell and manage Pay-Per-Click services for your local business clients. This is a revenue generating service that you can either provide directly or outsource to a qualified firm.

Module 4 – Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

This module consists of nine instructional videos focusing on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for a local business website to drive organic traffic and local business listing traffic from the search engines.

Search engines are the greatest source of traffic to a website and through proper Search Engine Optimization (SEO), organic (i.e. not-paid) traffic can flow to a local business website for years to come. You need to learn the methods that will improve search engine rankings, that are ethical for use with local businesses, and that will continue to deliver results for the long-term.

Module 4 will cover specific instructions for keyword research, on-the-page optimization, off-the-page optimization and link building strategies. These strategies include proven methods for the use of directories, article marketing, press releases, social media, social bookmarking, blogs and video.

This module will also cover several strategies to manage and grow this service, including outsourcing execution and not expertise, management of multiple resources for content creation, link building and development. Finally, Scott discusses what types of systems need to be implemented to measure and monitor customer performance and key performance indicators for your clients and your business.

You will be able to gain top rankings for the long term for your clients. They will in turn gain more business providing you means to acquire more services from them. This service will vastly improve your bottom line and will provide you excellent profit margins. You will have the skills and tools to dominate the search engines for the local business clients you serve. This module will give you access to everything you need to deliver a high quality SEO process to multiple clients with minimal direct involvement from you once the system is in place.

**Module 4 Bonus**

# Keyword Strategy Map[/b] – This is a complex document to be used in the SEO process. It includes a tab for keyword ideas, a tab to collect Google keyword data, a research tab to collect Keyword Discover & Wordtracker information (even though these advanced tools are not used in the course), an advanced tab to manually manage and research link competition, a tab to collect competitive research information and finally, a map strategy tab to manage and map keywords to specific pages, as well as manage the site’s titles, H1 tags, meta tags and the URL for the specific page.

# On The Page Checklist – A checklist of the main on-the-page factors discussed in the MLBO course.

# Article Management – An Excel filed used to manage the inventory of articles, where and when they are used.

# Article Requirements – This is a cookie cutter script to be used when outsourcing articles.

# Press Release Template – This is a document that outlines the components and format of a press release and includes suggestions on how to present your content.

Module 5 – Email and Social Media Marketing

This module consists of eight instructional videos focusing on Email Marketing campaigns and Social Media Marketing strategies.

Email and the use of social media remains one of the most cost effective ways to stay in touch with prospects and clients to generate additional sales. You will need to understand how to create an effective email marketing campaign for your local business clients and the most effective tools for delivery. You will also need to understand Social Media and the social sites and communities that are worth focusing time on.

Module 5 will cover the components of a successful email marketing campaign and how to create an email marketing campaign for your clients that will drive sales and customer loyalty. Scott will share the email marketing tools that are proven to deliver results and his best practices for using these tools with local business clients.

You will learn another very strong revenue source for your business. Email Marketing is easy to manage and fairly easy to deploy once you understand it. It provides a very strong new revenue stream and provides strong opportunity to upsell your customers on multiple campaigns.

This module will not only help you increase the amount your clients spend on your services, by deploying these strategies on your own business you will learn how to acquire more business through email marketing and social media for minimal expense. These systems can eventually be run by employees with the tools provided, allowing you time to build your business.

**Module 5 Bonus**

# Managing Email Marketing Services Webinar – This recorded webinar covers how a local Internet marketing agency can manage email marketing campaigns for multiple clients in a cost-effective manner while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.

# Email Marketing Swipe Messages – Scott will provide you with several actual email marketing messages used over the years to promote to local business clients and prospects. He claims this is his best source for business. Not only is email marketing very important for local businesses to drive customer revenue, it is also one of your top resources for building and nurturing relationships with your local business prospect and clients.

Module 6 – Videos, Webinars & Seminars

This module consists of six instructional videos focusing on the use of videos, webinars and seminars for marketing local businesses.

With current technology video is extremely cost effective and when done correctly, delivers superior results compared to just using text communication. You will need to understand how video is used to deliver results for a local business and how this can be sold as a premium service to your clients. You will also need to understand how to use webinars and seminars to attract and build your client base of local businesses.

Module 6 will cover the use of video in detail including how to create video that converts to a desired call-to-action, how to produce inexpensive highly effective videos for your clients and your business and how to distribute videos to reach a targeted audience. This module will also cover the use of webinars and seminars in promoting your services to local businesses including specific proven strategies to get local business prospects to attend these events.

You will clearly understand the best medium to deliver a video message, enabling you to properly deploy it for your customers and yourself. There are common pitfalls in video, yet it can be delivered with high quality results for a very cost effective price. These skills will set you apart from your competition, keeping you in the forefront of your niche. Video is hands-down the best converting medium on the Internet, as a student of the MLBO Coaching Course, you’ll have all the skills to manage and create great videos to market your client businesses and your own.

**Module 6 Bonus**
# Internet Marketing for Local Businesses PowerPoint Slides – This is a PowerPoint file that contains a full presentation to educate local business prospects on how Internet marketing will benefit their business. This is a template presentation that you can add your company logo to and use directly in promoting your services.
Code:

http://www.wupload.com/file/64604607/LMS2010.part01.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/64605065/LMS2010.part02.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/64605076/LMS2010.part03.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/64605546/LMS2010.part04.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/64605338/LMS2010.part05.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/64605337/LMS2010.part06.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/64604239/LMS2010.part07.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/64608592/LMS2010.part08.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/64610291/LMS2010.part09.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/64611281/LMS2010.part10.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/64611566/LMS2010.part11.rar