Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED I_vote_lcapTibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED I_voting_barTibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED I_vote_lcapTibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED I_voting_barTibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED

Go down 
PengirimMessage
-boe-
***Administrator****

***Administrator****
-boe-

Jumlah posting : 940
Lokasi : In the middle of nothing... in the middle of everything ...

Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED Empty
PostSubyek: Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED   Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED 9bm4nc
Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED
Classical | Instrumental | Violin | 1CD | FLAC | EAC | LOG+CUE | 265 MB
Tibor Varga Foundation/Philharmonia | Artwork + Leaflet scans EN/FR/DE (600 dpi)

In 1974 Tibor Varga created the Tibor Varga Foundation which, in collaboration with the company Philharmonia, is the editor of this unreleased "Tibor Varga CD Collection". This collection of 24 CD's is distinguished as an artistic and historic documentation, in tribute to a great musician of world renown who profoundly affected the history of musical interpretation.

Schubert's String Quintet in C Major op. 163 (D 956) is a musical autobiography, a philosophy in sound revealing both melancholy and vision. Without artifice or affectation, the music of Schubert seems to spring alive, and one can easily recognize the hand of the author: each detail, no matter how minute, finds its justification as part of a profound formal plan.

While Tibor Varga was living in London, one of his closest friends was the Hungarian composer Matyas Seiber, also living at that time in England. After the premier performance of one of Seibers works in London, with Tibor Varga as interpreter, the two musicians engaged in a long discussion to define the concept of beauty in music. At the end, Seiber declared: "In the final analysis, I always come back to a very simple thought: if God, at the last minute of my life, gave me the choice of a single piece of music, I would have to choose between the slow movement of the Mozart Quintet, or (and maybe even moreso) the slow movement of the Quintet of Schubert."

Two days later, Matyas Seiber died following a tragic accident. Tibor Varga immediately took the spontaneous decision to record the Schubert Quintet in C Major, op. 163, in memory of his friend. ”

Performers

- TIBOR VARGA, violin

It is not only as a soloist and orchestral conductor, but also as an interpreter of Chamber works, that Tibor Varga remains faithful to his principies: to go to the essential in music, to live it and to communicate it. The international music press sees in him "one of the greatest virtuosos who has ever lived" (Musica, Rome). "In the works of Bach, Varga arrived at the summit of the art of interprétation" (Arts in Documents, Tokyo). "Tibor Varga is the elect interpreter of Mozart" (Répertoire des disques compacts, Paris). In romantic music, Varga achieves "depths never known before" (Das Orchester, Germany). "Varga, one of the purest musical virtuosos of the Century" (Le Monde de la Musique, Paris). "I would like to be younger, to write more works for you" (Arnold Schönberg).

- JUDITH JUSTICE, a violinist born in Cincinnati (U.S.A.), studied with Tibor Varga several years before becoming his assistant.

- MATTI HIRVIKANGAS also worked under the direction of Tibor Varga. He holds today the chair of First Viola with the Radio Symphony Orchestra of Helsinki.

- MARTIN OSTERTAG is a solo-cellist with the SWF-Symphony Orchestra, Germany, and professor in a German Academy of Music. He was associated for several years with the Tibor Varga Chamber Music Ensemble.

- SUSAN RYBICKI, cellist, was a student of André Navarra, and teaches today at the conservatories of Lausanne and Sion.

- The Chamber Music Ensemble Tibor Varga.

Tracklist :

Franz Schubert - String Quintet in C Major, op. 163 (D 956)

01. Allegro ma non troppo
02. Adagio
03. Scherzo: Presto - Trio : Andante sostenuto
04. Allegretto

Download
Code:
http://www.file-rack.com/files/BB75lJMQCVAn/TVC05.part1.rar.html
http://www.file-rack.com/files/wtWHCAx1WqTf/TVC05.part2.rar.html
http://www.file-rack.com/files/CVbQxZajiCit/TVC05.part3.rar.html
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://boements.heavenforum.com
-boe-
***Administrator****

***Administrator****
-boe-

Jumlah posting : 940
Lokasi : In the middle of nothing... in the middle of everything ...

Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED   Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Tibor Varga Collection No. 05 - Franz Schubert (1993) - UNRELEASED 2v1auix

Tibor Varga Collection No. 06 - Various composers (1993) - UNRELEASED
Classical | Instrumental | Violin | 1CD | FLAC | EAC | LOG+CUE | 314 MB
Tibor Varga Foundation/Philharmonia | Artwork + Leaflet scans EN/FR/DE (600 dpi)

In 1974 Tibor Varga created the Tibor Varga Foundation which, in collaboration with the company Philharmonia, is the editor of this unreleased "Tibor Varga CD Collection". This collection of 24 CD's is distinguished as an artistic and historic documentation, in tribute to a great musician of world renown who profoundly affected the history of musical interpretation.

This sixth CD includes remarkable interpretations of major works by Albinoni, Vivaldi, Rameau, Debussty, Dvorak, Donizetti, and Rossini. ”

Performers

Tibor Varga, violon et direction
S. Béguier, harpe
K. Georgian, violoncelle
PH Lefebvre, orgue
Orchestre du Festival Tibor Varga Sion

Tracklist :

Tomaso Albinoni

01. Adagio

Antonio Vivaldi - La Notte (op. X no. 2 / RV 439)

02. Largo
03. Fantasmi - presto
04. Largo
05. Allegro

Jean-Philippe Rameau - Les Indes Galantes (extraits)

06. Entrée des 4 Nations
07. Rigaudon
08. Tambourin

Claude Debussy

09. Danse sacrée et Danse profane

Anton Dvorak

10. Notturno

Gaetano Donizetti - Concert pour violon et violoncelle

11. Allegro ma non troppo
12. Andante
13. Allegro

Johacchino Rossini - Sonata no. 6