Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Similar topics
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) I_vote_lcapLouis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) I_voting_barLouis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) I_vote_lcapLouis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) I_voting_barLouis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008)

Go down 
PengirimMessage
-boe-
***Administrator****

***Administrator****
-boe-

Jumlah posting : 940
Lokasi : In the middle of nothing... in the middle of everything ...

Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) Empty
PostSubyek: Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008)   Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:55 pm

Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008) Ws3t5

Louis Armstrong - The Best Of: The Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings (Box Set, 2008)
4CD | FLAC-IMAGE+CUE +LOG +BOOKLET/SCANS | July 22, 2008 | 706,24 ?b
Genre: Classic Jazz | RAR 3% Rec. | Label: Sony/Bmg Int'l

2008 four CD set. The Original Masters series presents some of the finest recordings by many of the true Jazz legends originally signed to the RCA and Sony labels. With hits, favorites, album tracks, rarities and more, these collections are solid samplers for the aficionados and astounding introductions to those interested in investigating the roots of Jazz. This collection from the famed trumpet virtuoso and his Hot Five and Hot Seven outfits features 80 tracks including ' Struttin' With Some Barbecue', 'Got No Blues', 'Gut Bucket Blues', 'Fireworks' and many others. Sony/BMG.

I'm giving this budget-priced CD-box 5 stars because it contains some of the most important recordings in the entire history of jazz:

Louis Armstrong's Hot Fives and Hot Sevens; the foundation on which Armstrong's reputation stands - at least if you ask jazz fans... Satchmo, Johnny Dodds, Earl Hines, Zutty Singleton and company (including the magnificent guest Lonnie Johnson on guitar) create some wonderful stuff and additional tracks by same artists in different settings is thrown in to make the cake richer (although some gigs - accompanying inferior singer f.i. - are not very uplifting).

Disc 1

01. Gut Bucket Blues

02. My Heart

03. (Yes!) I'm In The Barrel

04. Come Back, Sweet Papa

05. Georgia Grind

06. Heebie Jeebies

07. Cornet Chop Suey

08. Oriental Strut

09. You're Next

10. Muskrat Ramble

11. Don't Forget To Mess Around

12. I'm Gonna Gitcha

13. Droppin' Shucks

14. Who'sit

15. King Of The Zulus

16. Big Fat Ma And Skinny Pa

17. Lonesome Blues

18. Sweet Little Papa

19. Jazz Lips

20. Skid-Dat-De-Dat

21. Big Butter And Egg Man

22. Sunset Cafe Stomp

23. You Made Me Love You

24. Irish Black Bottom

Disc 2

01. Put 'Em Down Blues

02. Ory's Creole Trombone

03. The Last Time

04. Struttin' With Some Barbecue

05. Got No Blues

06. Once In A While

07. I'm Not Rough

08. Hotter Than That

09. Savoy Blues

10. He Likes It Slow

11. Gambler's Dream

12. Sunshine Baby

13. Adam And Eve Had The Blues

14. Put It Where I Can Get It

15. Wash Woman Blues

16. I've Stopped My Man

17. Cornet Shop Suey (In Eb)

Disc 3

01. Willie The Weeper

02. Wild Man Blues

03. Alligator Crawl

04. Potato Head Blues

05. Melancholy

06. Weary Blues

07. Twelfth Street Rag

08. Keyhole Blues

09. S.O.L. Blues

10. Gully Low Blues

11. That's When I'll Come Back To You

12. Chicago Breakdown

13. You're A Real Sweetheart

14. Too Busy

15. Was It A Dream?

16. Last Night I Dreamed You Kissed Me

Disc 4

01. Fireworks

02. Skip The Gutter

03. A Monday Date

04. Don't Jive Me

05. West End Blues

06. Sugar Foot Strut

07. Two Deuces

08. Squeeze Me

09. Knee Drops

10. No (Papa, No)

11. Basin Street Blues

12. No One Else But You

13. Beau Koo Jack

14. Save It, Pretty Mama

15. Muggles

16. Hear Me Talkin' To Ya

17. St. James Infirmary

18. Tight Like This

19. Weather Bird

20. I Can't Give You Anything But Love

21. I Can't Give You Anything But Love [alt. take]

22. Mahogany Hall Stomp

23. Knockin' A Jug

Download
Code:
http://www.file-rack.com/files/aMG8nqdtMAa5/ffkpD.part1.rar.html
http://www.file-rack.com/files/PsI0nKzegW7p/ffkpD.part2.rar.html
http://www.file-rack.com/files/s8a4uwrjRQgf/ffkpD.part3.rar.html
http://www.file-rack.com/files/GIMZSwLp9yxz/ffkpD.part4.rar.html
http://www.file-rack.com/files/37Wzp6SsThKG/ffkpD.part5.rar.html
http://www.file-rack.com/files/eedZxklVclbw/ffkpD.part6.rar.html
http://www.file-rack.com/files/5TFhNJjMBxyp/ffkpD.part7.rar.html
http://www.file-rack.com/files/UY8z0Fi8Rb2k/ffkpD.part8.rar.html
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://boements.heavenforum.com

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1