Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Similar topics
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW I_vote_lcapStorm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW I_voting_barStorm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW I_vote_lcapStorm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW I_voting_barStorm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lttlcc01
***Contributors Forum***

***Contributors Forum***

Jumlah posting : 3039

Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW Empty
PostSubyek: Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW   Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:40 am

Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW Ac18e4a00a47_zix11f
PC Game | English | Publisher: Wastelands Interactive | 405 MB
Genre : Strategy

Storm Over the Pacific is a strategy/simulation game that takes place during 1937-1945. It depicts the conflict between the Japanese Empire, the USA and other allies during World War II. Choose from 26 available countries with their precise army structure. You can concentrate on controlling one country or govern a few to feel like a leader of the whole alliance, or to fight with yourself. Thanks to this kind of freedom the Storm Over the Pacific offers you hundreds of hours of entertaining gameplay.

Choose if you want to play truthfully to history or if you prefer to follow their your path. It's up to you how you will use your divisions, planes and ships; how you will conduct technological development, whether or not you will use the nuclear bomb and how you will respond to the historical and random events which might occur during gameplay. It's entirely your call whether you choose to be fast and aggressive, or cautious taking well-considered decisions according to the geopolitical and economic situation, current weather and the lay of the land in the range of operation. Playing Storm Over the Pacific, you will feel as if you had become a leader of a country during the Pacific War.

Even though the AI set to high difficulty can cause a lot of trouble even to veteran players, nothing will give you as much satisfaction as beating another player or cooperating with him against AI in Hot Seat or PBEM mode.

An innovative interface is also a very important element of Storm Over the Pacific. It's worth noticing that it's configurable, allowing you to freely arrange the information and managing components on the screen. Thanks to this kind of freedom, the interface becomes intuitive for everyone. It's possible to administer all your troops on the main map, the player has everything at hand, saving time and allowing to concentrate on the most important aspect of the game, which is devising a suitable strategy.

A scenario editor and an event editor are both included. These developer tools were used during the creation of the game. World War 2 Asian and Pacific theatre (China, Burma, India, US western coast, Australia, Philippines, Malaya, Indonesia, Siberia, Pacific islands and surrounding waters, Pacific Ocean and part of Indian Ocean)

Install Notes

1. Unpack release
2. Mount image or burn it
3. Install
4. Run the update from the UPDATE folder on the CD
5. Copy the content from the SKIDROW folder on the CD to your installation directory and overwrite
6. Play the game

Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW 1076_0
Storm Over the Pacific - SKIDROW 1076_1
Code:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/260411994/Storm.Over.the.Pacific-SKIDROW.part1.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/260408144/Storm.Over.the.Pacific-SKIDROW.part2.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/260404684/Storm.Over.the.Pacific-SKIDROW.part3.rar

Code:

http://www.wupload.com/file/101478733/Storm.Over.the.Pacific-SKIDROW.part1.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/101485981/Storm.Over.the.Pacific-SKIDROW.part2.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/101474786/Storm.Over.the.Pacific-SKIDROW.part3.rar
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1