Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Similar topics
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography I_vote_lcapThe Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography I_voting_barThe Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography I_vote_lcapThe Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography I_voting_barThe Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lttlcc01
***Contributors Forum***

***Contributors Forum***

Jumlah posting : 3039

The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography Empty
PostSubyek: The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography   The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:08 am

The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography 2968a073d2c21baf8eef5a7cb8617e21
English | mpeg4 640x480 29.97 fps | mp3 stereo 192 kb/s | 708 MB
Genre: Video Training

This eleven part DVD teaches how to plan, shoot, and edit a client-pleasing $ 1000 plus wedding video. You'll see scores of examples from actual wedding videos which demonstrate professional techniques with step-by step explanations. You'll learn about the current cameras and accessories, audio mixers and wireless mics, editing systems and the best format for successful wedding videography.

You'll See How to stay on top of the Equipment Decisions as Things Change. Learn How To Tell A Story On Video compelling Wedding videos and foremost Are the first of two Story People Joining Their Lives in Front of friends and Families. Capturing the emotions of the ceremony is just one aspect. We'll show you How to tell a Good Story of this Important event with a Beginning, Middle, and a Powerful ending. You'll learn WHERE to place your mics, Camera, and all the trick of the Trade for Covering the Ceremony and the reception. Learn many time-tested ways to avoid problems. See beautful examples to inspire your work. Pro Audio learn tips to Capture Audio and excellent Prevent the Most common Audio Problems. Learn the five Things you must Determine at the Wedding Rehearsal. See the most common reasons wedding videos fail and how to avoid them. This DVD has enabled many video hobbyists to start very lucrative weekend businesses. You CAN too. Some of the techniques you'll learn storytelling: * Great Ways to begin the Story of a Wedding. * The tricks of the shooting Wedding Preparations and Other Parts of the Unstructured Wedding day documentary style. We Reveal the secrets and show you Fully edited Wedding Preparation scenes from a Variety of weddings. * Learn How to make a Powerful ending for your clients. Shooting the Ceremony and Reception the * From Camera placement and MIC placement to lighting and sound issues you ' LL See EXACTLY What to do. * How to use a handheld Camera and MIC at the reception. Important advice on lighting. A Few More of the Keys to Success You'll Learn in This Video: - How Pros handle lighting and sound in Every Aspect of the Wedding - Discover How to do Easy and beautiful backgrounds for titles you CAN use again and again - How to prefocus on Key events in the Ceremony - Pro Audio 7 tips help you Prevent the Most common Audio Problems - See What really Lux Means and Choose the Best Camera for low Light Situations - How to Capture the Emotions of the moment at the Ceremony - When to shoot handheld and When to shoot handheld Definitely NOT - How much to shoot at the reception - 5 Things you must Determine at the Wedding Rehearsal - 4 of the Most common Reasons Wedding videos and fail How to Avoid Them - Samples of one Most of the popular royalty Free Wedding animations - 12 Things That separate from Pro Amateur - Learn the Most Important thing single you must do at the reception AND LOTS MORE! Quality : DVDRip Format : AVI Video codec : XviD Audio Codec : MP3 Video : XVID 640x480 29.97fps 788Kbps Audio : MPEG Audio Layer 3 44100Hz stereo 192Kbps
Code:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2353796911/The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography.part1.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/2353798001/The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography.part2.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/2353799964/The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography.part3.rar

Code:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/55ruXDn/The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/4uWvW6q/The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography.part2.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/H8pA2wE/The Video Guide to Professional Wedding Videography.part3.rar

Code:

http://uploading.com/files/mmm47b4d/The%2BVideo%2BGuide%2Bto%2BProfessional%2BWedding%2BVideography.part3.rar
http://uploading.com/files/b957c59e/The%2BVideo%2BGuide%2Bto%2BProfessional%2BWedding%2BVideography.part2.rar
http://uploading.com/files/8e5ff156/The%2BVideo%2BGuide%2Bto%2BProfessional%2BWedding%2BVideography.part1.rar

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1