Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) I_vote_lcapEffortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) I_voting_barEffortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) I_vote_lcapEffortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) I_voting_barEffortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio)

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lttlcc01
***Contributors Forum***

***Contributors Forum***

Jumlah posting : 3039

Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) Empty
PostSubyek: Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio)   Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Effortless English: Business English Success Lessons (eBook+Audio) PowerEng_m

Recommened! Does your poor English speaking limit your career? Do you lose opportunities because you can’t speak excellent English? What if your English speaking was excellent now? And what if you also had powerful new business skills?

What new opportunities would you have?
. Would you have a better job?
. Would you have your own international business?
. Would you be financially free?
. Would you have new international business contacts?

Do you feel bored with old English lessons? Do you feel bored with business and with business English? Don’t worry, you’re not alone – most students feel the same. Most business English lessons, in fact, teach business terms that are very old and very formal. The problem is, modern businesspeople don’t speak that way.

If you are a new businessperson – I will help you. I will help you learn business English. And I will help you learn new business skills. I have made new business English lessons just for you. They are called “Business English Success”.

If you are a freelancer, you will love these lessons. If you are an entrepreneur, you will love them. If you hope to someday start your own business, you will love them. If you are an independent, creative businessperson, you will love them. If you are a marketer, or are interested in internet marketing, you will love them.

These are not old business English lessons. These are new business English lessons for the new business world.

8 complete lesson sets include English lessons plus:
. The new business secrets to improving in your job or career
. The number one secret to success in new business
. The “Effortless Success” audio-book, with text
. How to start your own small business
. How to market and grow your career or business online

I’m excited because these lessons teach both business English and new Business. You learn useful ideas to improve your job, career, or business. These lessons focus especially on freelancing, small business and internet business.

I’m excited because these lessons will improve your English AND your new business life.

Each Audio English Lesson Features:
. Vocabulary Lessons
. Listen & Answer Mini-Stories
. Point of View Story Lessons
. Audio Articles

Code:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1441629351/EF.Business.part1.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1441626041/EF.Business.part2.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1441626001/EF.Business.part3.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1441623221/EF.Business.part4.rar

Code:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/8TtPUEH/EF.Business.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/A5XJks7/EF.Business.part2.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/ravVjU5/EF.Business.part3.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/GCVTZba/EF.Business.part4.rar

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Best Forum Community :: Your Zone :: Kumpulan Ebook-
Navigasi: