Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
EMC Technology Foundation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
EMC Technology Foundation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
EMC Technology Foundation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
EMC Technology Foundation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
EMC Technology Foundation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
EMC Technology Foundation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
EMC Technology Foundation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
EMC Technology Foundation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
EMC Technology Foundation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
EMC Technology Foundation I_vote_lcapEMC Technology Foundation I_voting_barEMC Technology Foundation I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
EMC Technology Foundation I_vote_lcapEMC Technology Foundation I_voting_barEMC Technology Foundation I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

EMC Technology Foundation

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lttlcc01
***Contributors Forum***

***Contributors Forum***

Jumlah posting : 3039

EMC Technology Foundation Empty
PostSubyek: EMC Technology Foundation   EMC Technology Foundation Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:00 pm

EMC Technology Foundation 5012839a0a1297381a65276b872d7b33
English | CD ISO/Ebook PDF | 600MB
Genre: Video Training

Included the EMC Technology Foundation videos for Symmetrix.
e20-050
Also included in PDF format is the current book for the new e20-001 certification.

Information Storage and Management

Information Storage and Management: Storing, Managing, and Protecting Digital Information
EMC Education Services (Author)

Product Description
The spiraling growth of digital information makes the ISM book a "must have" addition to your IT reference library. This exponential growth has driven information management technology to new levels of sophistication and complexity, exposing a skills gap that challenge IT managers and professionals alike. The ISM book, written by storage professionals from EMC Corporation, takes an ‘open’ approach to teaching information storage and management, focusing on concepts and principles – rather that product specifics – that can be applied in all IT environments

The book enables existing and aspiring IT professionals, students, faculty, and those simply wishing to gain deeper insight to this emerging pillar of IT infrastructure to achieve a comprehensive understanding of all segments of information storage technology.

Sixteen chapters are organized into four sections. Advanced topics build upon the topics learned in previous chapters.

Section 1, "Information Storage and Management for Today’s World": Four chapters cover information growth and challenges, define a storage system and its environment, review the evolution of storage technology, and introduce intelligent storage systems.

Section 2, "Storage Options and Protocols": Six chapters cover the SCSI and Fibre channel architecture, direct-attached storage (DAS), storage area networks (SANs), network-attached storage (NAS), Internet Protocol SAN (IP-SAN), content-addressed storage (CAS), and storage virtualization.

Section 3, "Business Continuity and Replication": Four chapters introduce business continuity, backup and recovery, local data replication, and remote data replication.

Section 4, "Security and Administration": Two chapters cover storage security and storage infrastructure monitoring and management.

The book’s supplementary web site provides up-to-date information on additional learning aids and storage certification opportunities.
From the Back Cover

Information Storage and Management

Managing and securing information is critical to business success. While information storage and management used to be a relatively straightforward and routine operation in the past, today it has developed into a highly mature and sophisticated pillar of information technology. Information storage and management technologies provide a variety of solutions for storing, managing, connecting, protecting, securing, sharing, and optimizing information.

To keep pace with the exponential growth of information and the associated increase in sophistication and complexity of information management technology, there is a growing need for skilled information management professionals. More than ever, IT managers are challenged with employing and developing highly skilled information storage professionals.

This book covers concepts, principles, and deployment considerations across all technologies that are used for storing and managing information. It gives insight into:

Challenges and solutions for data storage and data management

Intelligent storage systems

Storage networking (FC-SAN, IP-SAN, NAS)

Backup, recovery, and archive (including CAS)

Business continuity and disaster recovery

Security and virtualization

Managing and monitoring the storage infrastructure

EMC Proven Professional is the premier certification program in the information storage and management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program.

This book also helps you prepare for Information Storage and Management exam E20-001 leading to EMC Proven Professional Associate certification. Please visit http://education.emc.com for details.
See all Editorial Reviews
Product Details

480 pages
Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (April 6, 2009)

Code:

http://bitshare.com/files/2mvfd43d/EMC.Technology.Foundations.part3.rar.html
http://bitshare.com/files/826e0217/EMC.Technology.Foundations.part2.rar.html
http://bitshare.com/files/4vdg357k/EMC.Technology.Foundations.part1.rar.html

Code:

http://freakshare.com/files/s18958fy/EMC.Technology.Foundations.part1.rar.html
http://freakshare.com/files/txo2vaf8/EMC.Technology.Foundations.part2.rar.html
http://freakshare.com/files/vx48cu19/EMC.Technology.Foundations.part3.rar.html

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1