Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer I_vote_lcapProgramming with Objective-C Apple Developer I_voting_barProgramming with Objective-C Apple Developer I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer I_vote_lcapProgramming with Objective-C Apple Developer I_voting_barProgramming with Objective-C Apple Developer I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer

Go down 
PengirimMessage
ablamenko

Jumlah posting : 17

Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer Empty
PostSubyek: Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer   Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Programming with Objective-C Apple Developer Objc17
English | M4V | 960?540 | AVC 1189Kbps | AAC 128Kbps | 7.12 GB
Genre:Training
Objective-C is the primary programming language you use when writing software for OS X and iOS. It’s a superset of the C programming language and provides object-oriented capabilities and a dynamic runtime. Objective-C inherits the syntax, primitive types, and flow control statements of C and adds syntax for defining classes and methods. It also adds language-level support for object graph management and object literals while providing dynamic typing and binding, deferring many responsibilities until runtime.
This document introduces the Objective-C language and offers extensive examples of its use. You’ll learn how to create your own classes describing custom objects and see how to work with some of the framework classes provided by Cocoa and Cocoa Touch. Although the framework classes are separate from the language, their use is tightly wound into coding with Objective-C and many language-level features rely on behavior offered by these classes.
An App Is Built from a Network of Objects

When building apps for OS X or iOS, you’ll spend most of your time working with objects. Those objects are instances of Objective-C classes, some of which are provided for you by Cocoa or Cocoa Touch and some of which you’ll write yourself.

If you’re writing your own class, start by providing a description of the class that details the intended public interface to instances of the class. This interface includes the public properties to encapsulate relevant data, along with a list of methods. Method declarations indicate the messages that an object can receive, and include information about the parameters required whenever the method is called. You’ll also provide a class implementation, which includes the executable code for each method declared in the interface.
Code:

eaload.com/download/186/ideveloper_objective-shytex-com_downea.org.html
Mirror
downloadine.net/dl/76K734681I/186/ideveloper_objective-shytex-com.html

Password default: downea.org
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Best Forum Community :: Your Zone :: Kumpulan Ebook-
Navigasi: