Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Similar topics
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses I_vote_lcapUnderstanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses I_voting_barUnderstanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses I_vote_lcapUnderstanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses I_voting_barUnderstanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses

Go down 
PengirimMessage
ablamenko

Jumlah posting : 17

Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses Empty
PostSubyek: Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses   Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Understanding the Brain DVD - The Great Courses 137573baabc455b728d858eea6f2a50axv
English | .wmv | wmv3, yuv420p, 640x480, 29.97 fps | wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s | 10.2 GB
Genre: eLearning

Everything that goes on inside your body and every interaction you have with the outside world is controlled by your brain. It allows you to cope masterfully with your everyday environment. It is capable of producing breathtaking athletic feats, sublime works of art, and profound scientific insights. It also produces the enormous range of emotional responses that can take us from the depths of depression to the heights of euphoria.

Understanding the Brain content:

1. Historical Underpinnings of Neuroscience
2. Central Nervous System—Gross Organization
3. Central Nervous System—Internal Organization
4. Central Nervous System—Subdivisions
5. Cortex—Lobes and Areas
6. Cortex—Sensory, Motor, and Association Areas
7. Central Nervous System—Development
8. Central Nervous System—Cellular Organization
9. Pathways and Synapses
10. Neurotransmitters
11. Stroke
12. The Visual System—The Eye
13. The Visual System—The Cortex
14. The Auditory System
15. The Somatosensory System
16. Agnosias
17. The Motor System—Voluntary Movement
18. The Motor System—Coordinated Movement
19. Parkinson's Disease
20. Language
21. The Limbic System—Anatomy
22. The Limbic System—Biochemistry
23. Depression
24. The Reward System—Anatomy
25. The Reward System—Drugs
26. Brain Plasticity
27. Emotion and Executive Function
28. Processing of Negative Emotions—Fear
29. Music and the Brain
30. Sexual Dimorphism of the Brain
31. Sleep and Dreaming
32. Consciousness and the Self
33. Alzheimer's Disease
34. Risk Factors for Alzheimer's Disease
35. Wellness and the Brain—Effects of Stress
36. Neuroscience—Looking Back and Looking Ahead

Code:

eaload.com/download/4743/sevno-com_the_great_courses_understanding_the_brain_downea.org.html
Mirror
downloadine.net/dl/MKS1EC3G2Q/4743/sevno-com_the_great_courses_understanding_the_brain.html

Password default: downea.org
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1