Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Similar topics
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition I_vote_lcapParagon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition I_voting_barParagon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition I_vote_lcapParagon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition I_voting_barParagon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition

Go down 
PengirimMessage
-boe-
***Administrator****

***Administrator****
-boe-

Jumlah posting : 940
Lokasi : In the middle of nothing... in the middle of everything ...

Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition Empty
PostSubyek: Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition   Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition 205sgno
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Professional is an integrated set of powerful tools that is specially designed to tackle most of the problems encountered while using Windows PC. It includes all the latest technologies in managing stand-alone Windows®️ environments: drive partitioning and file system optimization, disaster recovery and system migration, data sanitization and boot management for both, virtual and physical systems. And it’s open to Boot Camp users as well!
All the necessary tools you need to manage and maintain your hard drive in one advanced toolset! The professional edition manages your system’s hard drive(s) through every stage of its lifecycle: from placing a new drive into service, setting up real and secured dual boot environment, advanced partitioning without data loss, regular backups of system and data, solving any boot problems, restoring your system from bare metal state and much more.

HDM 2010 Professional allows you to:
* Put your new hard drive into service.
* Perform advanced partitioning operations.
* Safely run multiple operating systems on the same PC.
* Effortlessly manage and switch between multiple operating systems.
* Make hard disk image backups without interrupting your work flow.
* Cyclic Backup - "Set and forget" backup policy that performs regular backups and automatically manages them.
* Differential and Synthetic Backup.
* Restore your workstation in case of a system crash from a bare-metal state.
* Clone your old hard drive and deploy a new one eliminating time consuming OS and applications installation and adjustment.
* Automate any operation from hard disk imaging to partitioning with the help of the built-in scheduling and automation capabilities.
* Securely erase your critical data - prevents recovery even with advanced recovery tools.
* An extremely flexible package that supports a wide range of software and hardware.
* All functionality is easily accessible from one standalone package, so you don't need to purchase any other application.

Key Features of Hard Disk Manager Professional Edition:
• Support for Windows 7 - Accomplish any operation under Windows 7
• Easy Partition Resize - Resize partitions directly on the Disk Map with the drag-and-drop technique
• Merge Partitions - Consolidate the disk space, from two adjacent partitions (NTFS, FAT16/FAT32), into a single, larger partition
• Redistribute Free Space - Increase free space on one partition by utilizing the on-disk unallocated space and the unused space of other partitions
• Boot Manager - Easily manage several operating systems on one computer
• Live imaging and migration - Protect or migrate Windows systems online with Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (MS VSS) or Paragon Hot Processing
• All existing backup techniques - Sector and file level backups with differential or incremental updates as well as an exclusive file complement
• Any backup destination - Local mounted/un-mounted partitions, external storages, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, network shares, New FTP servers as well as the secured hidden partition (Backup Capsule)
• Cyclic Backup - Establish a self-acting data protection system that is fully compliant with the Set-and-Forget Backup Policy
• Smart Backup Wizard - Back up exactly what you need, with the best backup technique automatically chosen according to the type of data you wish to protect
• Archive Database - Easily manage multiple backup images (get properties, add, delete, mount, etc.)
• Advanced system of filters - Automate the process of building up contents of future backup images by excluding irrelevant data such as movies, music, etc.
• Synthetic Backup - Change any property (merge a given differential image with its full image, split/un-split, compress/de-compress, etc.) of an existing backup without carrying out a physical backup operation
• Selective Restore - Easily extract files and folders from a backup image through the Restore Wizard without the need to restore an entire image
• Scheduling for the File backup - Set up a timetable for any file-based backup operation, thus providing a new level of flexibility
Encryption and password protection for backups Guarantee security for your confidential data
• Support for major virtual machines - MS Virtual PC, VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion, MS Windows Vista/7 backup, Parallels Workstation
• Wide migration options - P2V, P2V Restore, V2P, V2V, update P2P, migration of Windows 7installed on .vhd
• Connect VD - Connect and work with virtual disks as if they are physical
• P2V Adjust OS / P2P Adjust OS - Make OS start up after unsuccessful migration or virtualization with 3rd party tools
• Comprehensive recovery environments - Three types to choose from, based on the latest Linux, DOS, and New WinPE 2.1, available on CD/DVD/Blu-ray, thumb drives, and Backup Capsule
• Disaster recovery for Apple Boot Camp - Protect dual-boot Macs from the Windows side or in the Linux or WinPE 2.1 recovery environments
• Boot Corrector - Fix most system boot problems that result from human or program error, or a boot virus activity
• Data Wiping - Destroy all on-disk information or only remnants of deleted files/directories with a custom algorithm or the US DoD 5220.22-M military standard
• NTFS and FAT defragmentation - 27 defragmentation strategies, MFT defragmentation and shrinking, low free space defragmentation (less than 1% of the free space required)
• Smart Driver Injector - Make the process of adding new drivers smooth and easy
• Script Generator - Chain multiple operations into one job and make a script to execute it later on computers locally or remotely in the unattended mode
• Better support for 64-bit platforms - Your computer will automatically be rebooted to native Windows boot-up mode to complete operations which cannot be accomplished under 64-bit Windows
• Better support for GUID Partition Table (GPT) - Back up and restore not only single GPT volumes but entire disks, including the option of resize during the restore operation
• Better support for Apple Boot Camp - Not only back up and restore this kind of configuration, but copy single volumes or entire disks with resize
• Better support for Linux ExtFS - From Ext2FS to the new Ext4FS

What's new in 2010 version:
* Easy Partition Resize
* Express Create Partition Wizard
* Express Resize Partitions Wizard
* P2P Adjust OS
* Smart Driver Injector
* Smart Backup Wizard
* Backup to an FTP server
* Selective Restore
* Scheduling for the File backup
* Advanced system of filters
* Boot Corrector for WinPE
* The latest Linux kernel (Linux-based recovery environment )
* WinPE 2.1 recovery environment
* Safe Defragmentation Mode
* More flexibility for online data processing techniques
* Better support for 64-bit platforms
* Better support for GUID Partition Table (GPT)
* Better support for Apple Boot Camp
* Better support for Linux ExtFS
Professional Edition only:
* Support for major virtual machines
* Wide migration options: P2V, V2P, V2V, P2P, migration of Windows 7installed on .vhd
* P2V Adjust OS
* Connect VD

Paragon.Hard.Disk.Manager.2010.Pro

Size : 144 MB

Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition 14vi2q
Code:
    http://uploadbox.com/files/LDmL98i5Rq

Or

http://sharingmatrix.com/file/2272595/PHDM2K10P.zip

Paragon.Hard.Disk.Manager.2010.Pro.64bit

Size : 144 MB
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional Edition 14vi2q