Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch I_vote_lcapHuman Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch I_voting_barHuman Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch I_vote_lcapHuman Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch I_voting_barHuman Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
RifkA
***Administrator****

***Administrator****
RifkA

Jumlah posting : 766

Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch Empty
PostSubyek: Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch   Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch 24wrbe1

Description
*~*~* Human Japanese cares about the people of Haiti. We will donate $1 (US) to the Red Cross for every sale of this product through the end of January. *~*~*

Learn Japanese with Human Japanese language learning software.

Human Japanese presents the Japanese language from square one in a warm, engaging tone. While other products focus on memorizing vocabulary, Human Japanese goes much deeper, drawing the student into the real mechanics of the language, all the while maintaining a warm tone and a sense of humor.

The goal of Human Japanese is not just to turn out students capable of repeating canned phrases, but to lay the foundation for real linguistic and cultural understanding. To this end, it focuses on helping the student to understand the core engine of the language, giving lucid explanations of key concepts and making frequent comparisons to aspects of English that are similar.

Human Japanese contains:

* More than 500 pages of main content

* Animations of every Hiragana and Katakana character

* Over 1800 recordings of vocabulary words and phrases spoken by native speakers

* Interactive games and review quizzes

* A dictionary of all Japanese words that appear in the text

Human Japanese will impress you with its warmth, beauty, and wit. Download it today and start your journey!

---------------------------

Please note: If you have any trouble hearing the sounds, it is likely because your phone ringer is muted. This mutes sounds in apps as well. To hear the sounds, be sure your ringer is not muted and your volume is up.

What's new in Version 2.0.2
- Fixed missing image.
- Fixed several typos.
- Made it more difficult to accidentally press Restart in the Matching quiz.
- Added database upgrade logic to support future updates.

Download:
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/58894280/56e7dd3/HJ-v2.0.2-Fufi.ipa.zip.html
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
chapoenk

chapoenk

Jumlah posting : 200
Lokasi : klirong

Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch   Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 pm

nice thx Very Happy
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://bestfriends.newforum2u.com

Human Japanese 2.0.2 iPhone and iPod touch
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Best Forum Community :: Information Technology Zone :: Mobile Phone Software-
Navigasi: