Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Similar topics
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) I_vote_lcapSky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) I_voting_barSky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) I_vote_lcapSky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) I_voting_barSky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone)

Go down 
PengirimMessage
-boe-
***Administrator****

***Administrator****
-boe-

Jumlah posting : 940
Lokasi : In the middle of nothing... in the middle of everything ...

Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) Empty
PostSubyek: Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone)   Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) Screenshot0128148336226

 "Turns iPhone into Deadly portal to the Heavens... startlingly immersive gameplay" - GIZMODO 

 "With surprisingly good graphics and animations, Sky Siege is more convincing than the other FPS simulators you may have seen, which makes gameplay both more frenetic and immersive." - THE WEEK'S BEST IPHONE APPS 

 "Wow! ...an insanely fun augmented reality experience and it comes with our highest recommendation" - MOBILE AUGMENTED REALITY 

 "Its part of that new crop of games that’s really thinking out of the box in its game mechanics and I think should be applauded for that alone ...the augmented reality portion of the game looks awesome" - BONUS LEVEL

 "This game really does take iPhone gaming to a whole new level!" - SIMPLE-REVIEWS 

 "Augmented reality games have been plentiful since the 3GS arrived. However, none have managed to stand out from the pack. Sky Siege takes that step forward" - SLIDE TO PLAY 

 Featured by Futurist Bruce Sterling on WIRED's "Beyond the Beyond"

We want to keep improving your experience - please send your feedback to info@simbiotics.co.nz

----
GAME DESCRIPTION

You are surrounded.
in 3D60 = 360 degrees in every direction!

Stand up and fight! Literally!!

Get ready for a unique and whole new dimension in gaming! And it's going to get physical!

To defend yourself you must watch your back by physically spinning around with your iPhone 3GS. Watch the space above you by holding your iPhone above your head! Reload by pointing your iPhone down to see the ammo at your feet!

VIRTUAL REALITY

Your iPhone becomes a true Virtual Reality display - it is a window into a 3D Virtual world full of hostile helicopter gunships and jet bombers coming at you from all angles in 32 levels of increasingly difficult numbers and tactical formations. You are alone on a flak tower armed with an Ack-Ack gun, Rockets, and a limited supply of guided missiles. Use them wisely to survive!

The level of immersion is unprecedented in a phone game and uses a new and advanced algorithm to determine the orientation of your phone in space with no restriction on movements or gimbal lock. You'll need a 3GS phone as the game makes full use of the digital compass and the accelerometers. For best results, move away from magnetic interference which can be caused by nearby metal or electronics.

AUGMENTED REALITY

Switch the game to Augmented Reality and fight aircraft in your own space! Play in a real environment! Move the battle to your living room, your office or garden - It's especially cool from the top of a hill!
Watch as guided missiles fly above your head in your room leaving a trail as they chase an enemy Jet!

BONUS MODE - SIMULATOR

Score enough points to unlock the ability to fly an RC helicopter gunship through your own room. Hover above your friends!

---
See the action on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWsqKDhGVo0
---

Requires iPhone 3GS

For more information and support and to give feedback see http://
Untitled Document

GAME TIPS:
32 Levels of increasing difficulty - choose the most effective weapon for the target.
Aiming: Lead targets depending on distance
Reload Weapons by pointing at Ammo boxes
Guided Missiles: Available from level 4 onwards, limited supply, use wisely.
Unlock flight mode after 50,000 pts. RC-type controls
What's new in Version 1.01
Fix to typo in App name

Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone) F1d3qq
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/61298728/356c709/SkySeige-1.01-NinjaLikesCheez-ARMv7.ipa.html
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://boements.heavenforum.com

Sky Siege 1.01 (iPhone)
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1