Best Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Forum Community

Tempat Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Similar topics
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) BDRip 720p
Windows Communication Foundation Training Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm by babayHD

» Celtic Woman - Ancient Land (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Windows Communication Foundation Training Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 pm by babayHD

» Agnes Obel - Live In Paris (2016) HDTV
Windows Communication Foundation Training Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) BDRip 720p
Windows Communication Foundation Training Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm by babayHD

» Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live (2012) Blu-Ray
Windows Communication Foundation Training Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) BDRip 720p
Windows Communication Foundation Training Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 pm by babayHD

» The Australian Pink Floyd Show - The Essence (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Windows Communication Foundation Training Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 76 (2007) BDRip 720p
Windows Communication Foundation Training Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 pm by babayHD

» Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same 1976 (2007) Blu-Ray
Windows Communication Foundation Training Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm by babayHD

Top posters
lttlcc01
Windows Communication Foundation Training I_vote_lcapWindows Communication Foundation Training I_voting_barWindows Communication Foundation Training I_vote_rcap 
babayHD
Windows Communication Foundation Training I_vote_lcapWindows Communication Foundation Training I_voting_barWindows Communication Foundation Training I_vote_rcap 
-boe-
RifkA
chapoenk
__blue__
-=juludud=-
ashayo
ablamenko
cahyo adi kurniawan
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
readbud - get paid to read and rate articlesInsMatrixindo-matrix.com , sukses dari bisnis modal kecil
Forum Statistic

Windows Communication Foundation Training

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lttlcc01
***Contributors Forum***

***Contributors Forum***

Jumlah posting : 3039

Windows Communication Foundation Training Empty
PostSubyek: Windows Communication Foundation Training   Windows Communication Foundation Training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:21 am

Windows Communication Foundation Training 3b5530
English | WMV | 1024?768 | WMA 48kbps | 2.2GB
Genre: eLearning
.NET Distributed Systems Architecture
This course provides an overview of the architecture and technology used to build distributed sytems on the Microsoft platform. The course looks at the general knowledge one needs prior to building a distributed system. There is a focus on design patterns and concepts as well as an overview of the key technologies used by Microsoft .NET developers.

WCF Fundamentals
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) is the next-generation platform for building connected systems on the Windows platform. WCF makes it possible to build secure, reliable, and transacted services that can be composed into service-oriented applications. WCF makes this easy through a simplified programming model that unifies and improves many of the previous .NET distributed technologies like ASP.NET Web Services (ASMX), Web Services Enhancements (WSE), .NET Remoting, .NET Enterprise Services (COM+), and System.Messaging. Not only is WCF simpler to use than its predecessors, its also more flexible and highly interoperable thanks to its support for industry standards and protocols like REST, SOAP, and the various WS-* specifications. WCF is sure to change the way every .NET developer builds connected systems in the years ahead. This course covers the system-design features of WCF.

WCF Advanced Topics
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) is the next-generation platform for building connected systems on the Windows platform. WCF makes it possible to build secure, reliable, and transacted services that can be composed into service-oriented applications. WCF makes this easy through a simplified programming model that unifies and improves many of the previous .NET distributed technologies like ASP.NET Web Services (ASMX), Web Services Enhancements (WSE), .NET Remoting, .NET Enterprise Services (COM+), and System.Messaging. Not only is WCF simpler to use than its predecessors, its also more flexible and highly interoperable thanks to its support for industry standards and protocols like REST, SOAP, and the various WS-* specifications. WCF is sure to change the way every .NET developer builds connected systems in the years ahead. This course covers the more advanced topics in WCF.

WCF 4 New Features
This course covers updates to WCF between 3.5 and 4.0. A number of changes were made to make configuration easier and to better integrate WCF REST with ASP.NET. WCF 4.0 also includes new features to support Discovery and Routing.

WCF For Architects
This course provides an introduction to WCF. It then covers how to use WCF for the enterprise and for the Web. It covers two aspects all architects and .NET developers need to understand: versioning and serialization.

WCF by Example
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) is the next-generation platform for building connected systems on the Windows platform. WCF makes it possible to build secure, reliable, and transacted services that can be composed into service-oriented applications.
Code:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/555167474/WCF.part1.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/555220211/WCF.part2.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/555243554/WCF.part3.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/555236144/WCF.part4.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/555236174/WCF.part5.rar

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1